Saturday, March 10, 2007

Congratulations!!!!!

I'm so excited this morning - someone has won our prize for the 5 Minutes For Mom - Blog Party! Congratulations go out to Taya for winning one of our Bronze Package Mystery Gifts! I'm thrilled to be able to send her this gift, and I hope she truly enjoys it.

What happens next is, we've emailed Taya and asked her to go to Mystery Gift and fill out our Gift Profiler page. Here she can customize the type of gift she wants or select 'surprise me'.

After Taya has received her gift, I'm hoping that she'll put a pic or tell you all about it on her blog. I know that everyone will be so excited to see what she got in her gift. If for some reason Taya is unable to post a pic - I will post one here after I receive confirmation that her gift has been received.

Thank you all so much for entering the contest and taking the time to pop by our little place of the wwwland!

Peace and God Bless,

Melissa

No comments: